Enter the Raffle for a chance to purchase the exclusive G-SHOCK X CLOT Collaboration Piece
The watch will be retailing at S$199
Raffle Draw closes on 16th January 2020, Thursday @ 11:59PM
• Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be forfeited.
• Raffle Draw is only open to residents residing in Singapore.
• No proxy allowed.
• Winners will be notified via email on 17th January 2020.
• All winners have to go down to G-SHOCK CASIO VIVOCITY on 21st January 2020 to purchase one watch. Flash the confirmation email sent to you for verification purposes.
• Winners who did not purchase the watch on 21st January 2020 will be forfeited and the watch will be released for sale on 22nd January 2020.
Once again, G-SHOCK and CLOT have teamed up to put a new spin on the classic DW-5750.
The collaboration piece, DW-5750CL19-1 features a striking transparent case paired with a red digital time display and a nylon strap. The CLOT logo is also engraved on the back of the case. The G-SHOCK x CLOT DW-5750 is shock-resistant and features a stopwatch, alarm and backlight function.
*The G-SHOCK x CLOT model retailing in Singapore comes with a nylon strap. Additional straps and special packaging not available.
CLOT is a streetwear label and lifestyle brand founded by Edison Chen and Kevin Poon established in 2003 with the aim of bridging Eastern and Western culture. CLOT has worked with other international brands including Coca-Cola, Head Porter, Stüssy, Visvim and Fragment Design on highly sought-after collaborations, and was the first Hong Kong label to partner with Nike, with their first collaboration in 2006. CLOT’s brick and mortar stores have hosted events and pop-ups from Adidas, Vans and more. CLOT continues to make waves with shows at New York and Paris Fashion Week and in the realms of fashion, design, music and culture.